[open-development] Discuss with us - The Open Knowledge Community Identity

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Thu Feb 19 11:00:22 UTC 2015

Dear all,

We are terribly sorry to announce that our community hangout today has to
be postponed. Kersti is down with a severe flu, so we'll reschedule on a
date soon (most likely in two weeks time). Updated information will follow
very soon.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum
International Community Manager

skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>
* - A World Where Knowledge Creates Power For The Many, Not The Few*
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>   Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> | Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>