[open-development] [okfn-discuss] NEW DATE > Discuss with us - The Open Knowledge Community Identity

Kersti Wissenbach krwissenbach at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 09:27:53 UTC 2015

Hey Gustavo,

Thanks for asking. We just created a hangout link.
Here you go:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gvqcsp4bwnlelciy7l6dwkghlia

Looking forward to talking to you and hopefully many other community
members.

Best,
Kersti

*Kersti Ruth Wissenbach*
campaign strategies | program coordination | research

*Freedom of Expression & Information | Open Development **| ICT4C *

NL ambassador Open Knowledge Foundation

Mobile +31 (0)634193966
Skype kersti.wissenbach
@kerstiru