[open-development] Toolkit update - lessons learned, and wrap up!

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Fri Jan 30 15:13:14 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Hope everyone's having a great start to the year! I just wanted to
update you quickly on the Open Development Toolkit, as today is my last
day working on it. Going forward, both Matt Bartlett and I will be
keeping an eye on it (though it currently doesn't have any more funded
time on it) and we'd love to hear any ideas/suggestions for it - you can
reach us both on info[at]opendevtoolkit.net.

Thanks to all in the community who were so generous with their time and
wise words, I really appreciate it. In the spirit of sharing lessons
learned, I wrote this blog post
<http://opendevtoolkit.net/en-US/blog/lessons-learned-toolkit/> on what
I learned over the last year, much of which was guided by people in this
community!

Over the next few months I'll be consulting to School of Data on a part
time basis, hopefully trying my hand at some new consultancy bits as
they come up, and of course staying active in the open development
community, so I hope to bump into many of you before too long!

Very best,

Zara

--
Zara Rahman