[open-development] Reflections on Re:publica session - NGO and civic tech collaboration in global transparency and accountability work

Kersti Wissenbach krwissenbach at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:33:42 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Prior to Re:publica message inviting you all to join our session on
collaboration of traditional NGOs and civic tech groups in transparency and
accountability work. We had a great session with more participants than
ever envisioned and even a follow-up session the following day. It has been
great to not only have representatives from the NGO and the civic tech
scene in the room, but to also have the donor side joining.
Jen from mySociety and I wrote a *blog post*
<http://poplus.org/posts/civic-tech-ngo-donor-collaboration/>reflecting on
the session. We are happy to hear thoughts, questions, suggestions and etc.
and will look into potential further steps in the near future.

Warm greetings from Amsterdam,
Kersti

*Kersti Ruth Wissenbach*
strategy | implementation | research

*Transparency & Accountability | Open Development **|ICT4X  *

NL ambassador Open Knowledge Foundation

Mobile +31 (0)634193966
Skype kersti.wissenbach
@kerstiru