[open-development] Nick Demeter and Political Economy Analysis

Nick Demeter njdemeter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 16:35:45 UTC 2016

My name is Nick Demeter and I’m an international development consultant in
Washington DC. Writing proposals for monitoring and evaluation
solicitations from USAID pays the bills, but I’m very interested in
political economy analysis (PEA) and how open data and technologies like
machine learning and natural language processing can make the research
process that creates PEA’s more streamlined, more informed and more visual.
I look forward to the posts from this list-serv and PLEASE share any
resources you have on data visualization and/or PEA and I’ll do the same!
One existing resource I found recently thanks to a new colleague is AidSight

http://www.aidsight.org/

Best,
Nicholas Demeter
--
*Nicholas J. Demeter*
Washington, DC

*“If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, *
*you must first invent the universe.”*
* Carl Sagan*