[open-economics] Fwd: WB questionnaire

Dirk Heine dirk at common-future.org
Sun Apr 3 11:27:20 UTC 2011

Hi Dayo,

Great to see you joining this list. Let's work on the next project together;
for filling out this sheet we will have to build on what was discussed in
January in Berlin when the coding took place. Friedrich and I will do that
later today.

Again: Welcome!, and many thanks for offering your help anyway!

Dirk