[open-economics] Project idea OpenEcon and call for coders

Dirk Heine dirk at common-future.org
Mon Apr 18 11:21:14 UTC 2011

This is a great idea!, and -despite not being a noncoder unfortunately-
I would be interested in contributing what I can (like: feeding
database).

Your idea would also fit http://appsforscience.com/

And the price we gained from the appsfordevelopment competition could
finance a starter (even though I still very much hope that you guys will
consider ProgressVote).

Best wishes,

Dirk