[open-economics] Another project idea: Open Seminar

Guo Xu digitalepourpre at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 12:05:25 UTC 2011

True - but since there is already Open Shakespeare, setting up a
second (slightly adjusted) version is very easy. Given the low entry
costs, I see no reason why we should not at least try this out. And
besides, Mendeley is not really open as such - it's almost like a
cheap FB rip-off ;) Basically, I don't think the ideas is really
competing with bibliography management software like Zotero/Mendeley.
But let's discuss this further!

Guo