[open-economics] Reminder: Open Knowledge Indicator Hackday 23rd of August 2011

Guo Xu digitalepourpre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:29:15 UTC 2011

Dear list,

Just a quick reminder that the Hackday for the Open Knowledge
Indicator will be on the 23rd of August, from 10 AM to 11 PM (UTC+1).
I'm sorry if some cannot make it at this date but I hope you will be
able to join at a later stage - this certainly doesn't mean you're
excluded!

We'll be setting up a Etherpad - for joining, please add my Skype
address guoxu_voip so I can put you on the group chat.

The confirmed participants are:

Anders Pedersen
Rosamaria
David Rogers
Velichka Dimitrova
Jesus Garcia
Dirk Heine
Guo Xu
Nannette Schliebner

Looking forward to working on this tomorrow!

Guo