[open-economics] Minutes from the WG online meeting - December 18, 2011

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Dec 19 10:02:47 UTC 2011

On 18 December 2011 20:22, Velichka Dimitrova
<velichka.dimitrova at cantab.net> wrote:
> Dear team,
>
> please find the minutes from our online meeting on the December 18 here:
> http://econ.okfnpad.org/meeting-2011-12-18

Great stuff Velichka.

Also, do we plan to post these on the website? (In future, could be
worth posting them on website proper before notifying list as they are
much easier to read there ;-) )

> The list of all meetings will be linked on the Wiki page at :
> http://wiki.okfn.org/Working_Groups/Economics

Can we also get it on our calendar at, say, http://openeconomics.net/calendar/?

Rufus

> If you have any questions regarding the meeting, because you were
> unable to attend, but would like to participate, please let me know.
>
> Best,
>
> Velichka

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation