[open-economics] Doodle Poll for the Apps4Italy Hackday

Dirk Heine dirk.heine at okfn.org
Thu Dec 22 04:34:18 UTC 2011

Dear all,

On Sunday I sent an email to this list but sent it off using a
non-registered email address and just realized that it never went through,
waiting for moderator approval (sorry, somewhat overworked at the moment).
I am hence re-sending it and would much appreciate if you could still read
it. And I would even more appreciate if you could reply to the below.

Many thanks and best wishes!

Dirk