[open-economics] Yourtopia, Aid-flows

Guo Xu digitalepourpre at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 12:07:22 UTC 2011

Hi Dirk,

Thanks a lot - I have sent Gregor the data file - let's see how it
works out. The data runs back to 1950s, so I believe mapping it will
show some quite neat patterns, for example the shift in aid allocation
after the coldwar. To illustrate this, here is a boring visualization
of US aid allocation - I imagine it would be much more interesting
once there is a more intuitive visualization: http://bit.ly/ekn8Ov

Just a reminder for everyone, the link to the Google document is here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=t_ruglMoKJd604iQDeW6BJg&hl=en#gid=0

I think the questions are much easier now - complemented with the
explanations, it should make voting much clearer. What do you guys
think? Rufus, it would be fantastic if you could update the
indicator.csv.

Guo

http://www.guoxu.org