[open-economics] Fwd: http://www.yourtopia.net/quiz/2

Guo Xu digitalepourpre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 07:47:20 UTC 2011

Thanks,

These are valuable suggestions - and underline the need for a better
documentation.

I will have some more time over the weekend to add a more detailled
documentation. Afaik Dirk is improving the wording of the questions:
Originally, we were concerned with framing effects so that is why the
wording has been rather monotonous. For now, I think it's important to
make this as much fun as possible, so we shouldn't worry too much
about this.

Also, we should keep in mind that we always have a batch of questions
and dimensions left (also to cover green preferences like environment)
- in the long-run we would need to incorporate this too. i will update
the issues in bitbucket.

I also wanted to work on the look and feel of /result.

Anyway, I'm very confident about this program - I'm working myself
through the Python book atm so I will hopefully be able to join in
some serious coding soon.

Guo

PS: Rufus: I have just pulled the recent version - I wonder why I get
an error once I am on /quiz/2. The output is:
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask-0.6.1-py2.7.egg\flask\app.py",
line 889, in __call__
return self.wsgi_app(environ, start_response)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask-0.6.1-py2.7.egg\flask\app.py",
line 879, in wsgi_app
response = self.make_response(self.handle_exception(e))
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask-0.6.1-py2.7.egg\flask\app.py",
line 876, in wsgi_app
rv = self.dispatch_request()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask-0.6.1-py2.7.egg\flask\app.py",
line 695, in dispatch_request
return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)
File "c:\wwwroot\openhdi\openhdi\app.py", line 103, in quiz_question
questions[0]['weight'] = questions[0]['weight'] + (100-total)
IndexError: list index out of range

Please let me know if there is some other *.py I need to init.

http://guoxu.org