[open-economics] Yourtopia questions and labels

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sun Jan 30 12:23:22 UTC 2011

On 30 January 2011 09:54, Dirk Heine <dirk at common-future.org> wrote:
> Sure. Please find attached the proposed change of questions.

Thanks a lot. Just for future ref it is *much* more convenient to have
info 'inlined' in the email (if it is not too big). The whole point
was for list participants to not have to open up a csv and work out
which columns to look at ;)

> Note: We previously discussed putting again definition boxes like in
> EUtopia. The concern was then that the boxes might conflict with the
> chart to the right of the questions (we had no diagram in EUtopia and
> hence space for the definition boxes, but now the two conflict.)

Good point.

> So I wrote small definitions in brackets at the end of questions. I
> think this would make the page look cleaner compared to separate boxes.
>
> In case you prefer, I could further shorten questions and put the
> definition-bit separately.

OK, let's take a look at what they look like now :)

Rufus