[open-economics] House price data in CKAN

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Jan 31 13:20:13 UTC 2011

Yes, notes for a blog post can go on the wiki or on an Etherpad (as
you see fit). If you use an Etherpad, I'd see this as a temporary
drafting place before the final version goes on either:

  * the blog (blog.okfn.org)
  * or is cleaned up and added to the wiki (or somewhere else)

Generally I think there is consensus that the pads should be a
temporary place to do collaborative drafting (for meeting notes,
ideas, documents, etc).

We should really draft a brief guideline to using Etherpads at some
point (e.g. OKF's informal 'Etherpad Policy')! ;-)

J.