[open-economics] Call for participation and Skype next week

Guo Xu digitalepourpre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:34:58 UTC 2011

Dear list,

Hope you are well. There have been a few suggestions on which projects
to work on in the Open Economics WG (http://ideas.okfn.org). As the
OKCon is approaching, I thought it might be worthwhile to have a Skype
conversation next week to take stock and plan the next steps. I also
hope that I get to see some of you at the OKCon in Berlin - there will
be an economics/social science workshop on the 29th of June which
should be particularly interesting (http://okcon.org/2011/programme).
I will also be presenting the Metametrik project idea - maybe we can
even get a prototype up and running until then?!

Open Economics Skype Meetup:
23rd of June, 7 pm GMT+1 (British Summer Time [!])

A preliminary structure of the meeting can be found on
http://econ.okfnpad.org/meeting-11-06-23 - please feel free to
add/edit points. I will also be posting an invitation letter which you
can forward to others who might be interested.

Thanks,
Guo