[open-economics] Summary Meeting 11-06-23

Dayo Awe d4dayo2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 10:47:54 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I am Awe Oludayo from Nigeria, Dirk introduced me to this group. I am sorry I could not attend the meeting.

I will also like to volunteer but yet to figure out exactly how, but I am interested in seeing our activities benefits people in the developing Countries.

I hope volunteers' opportunities (including roles and responsibilities) will be defined soon to enable broad based participation.

Regards,

(Olu) Dayo