[open-economics] OKCon tomorrow

Anders Pedersen anderspeders at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 20:42:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

Just to follow up on our last Skype meeting, I have looked a little
more into visualizing the EU Commissions lobbying register. It is
incomplete, as organizations can submit on a volunteer basis.
Additionally the data set is from March 2011.

Take a look: http://anderspedersen.eu/lobbyists-of-eu-mapped/

Would love to hear if anyone wants to do more work on the data. This
map is so far really basic.

Best,
Anders