[open-economics] Yourtopia is a FINALIST in the WB Apps4Dev

Guo Xu digitalepourpre at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:55:31 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I'm delighted to tell you that we have been chosen as a finalist among
107 eligible submissions.

We are invited to the awards ceremony held at the WB HQ in DC on April
14th. They are paying for the flight and three nights in DC.
Unfortunately, I will be on fieldwork in India at that time - would
anyone else be willing to go? How about you Dirk?

Really happy that this worked out well!

Guo