[open-economics] Fwd: Yourtopia

Dirk Heine dirk.heine at okfn.org
Tue Oct 18 01:28:37 UTC 2011

I did not see this message before emailing you just now. That makes it more
urgent. If you could quickly indicate preferences on the previous one, I
would appreciate that. Given that this person is working next door and is
also normally based in a university that I will stay at for spring term, it
would be interesting to meet. But now we seem set up for a Skype meeting.

Could you briefly indicate what you would most like me to do and (if you do
happen to like the idea of a meeting: what positions you would want me to
take?)? If you prefer the Skype call, I will get that set up and somehow
make do joining from the fund.

Thanks,

Dirk