[open-economics] Yourtopia

Dirk Heine dirk.heine at okfn.org
Tue Oct 18 01:36:46 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Guo Xu <guo.xu at okfn.org> wrote:

> Right, Dirk - sorry completely forgot the spatial dimension of IMF and WB.
> ;)
>

> Given that it may be better if you go ahead. I'm not sure if it is
> very urgent for us to convene before this - it might just be
> interesting to see what Eva had in mind. No?

OK, but could you drop a few words on positions you would like me to take. I
am backbencher here and would appreciate some guidance; for example what I
should reply if there are questions about OKF capacity.

Given, for example, that this person has a budget and suggests to take the
project further, what would you suggest to reply?