[open-economics] Online meetup 6pm; Sunday, 30th 2011

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Oct 26 18:25:19 UTC 2011

Great to hear of the next meetup. Could you possibly boot an etherpad
under http://economics.okfnpad.org/ so people can add their name and
skype ids and ideas for things to discuss? (I've now added some
instructions on WG meetups to Handbook at [1] [2])

Rufus

[1]: http://wiki.okfn.org/Working_Groups/Guide#Working_Group_Meetings
[2]: http://wiki.okfn.org/HowTos/Virtual_Meetings

On 26 October 2011 17:36, Guo Xu <digitalepourpre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> It's time again for another online meetup! It would be great to catch
> up, re-cap on the OGD Camp and the next steps for our OK Indicator -
> and of course, discuss new ideas and possible open data projects.
>
>  So let's meet up on Sunday, 30th 2011; 6 pm for a Skype session! As
> always, drop a quick mail to me if you are free and add me on Skype:
> guoxu_voip
>

> Thanks a lot,
>
> Guo

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation