[open-economics] Reminder: Open Economics Monthly Meeting and Yourtopia 2 Team Meeting - April 11, 2012 - 5pm BST

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Wed Apr 11 11:11:05 UTC 2012

Dear all,

We would like to remind you about the Open Economics Monthly Meeting and
Yourtopia 2 Team today. This is a short Working Group meeting intended as a
meetup to share progress on our projects and announce the latest
developments. It would last about 30 minutes. Whether you have participated
in some of the projects or would like to get involved, please join in!

*When:* Wednesday 11th April 2012 - 5pm BST (London) / 6pm CEST (Amsterdam)
/ 12pm EDT (New York)
*Where: *Virtual on IRC and skype, IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/ - join
#okfnecon channel. Etherpad: http://econ.okfnpad.org/WGmeeting

*## Agenda - Monthly Meeting*

* Who is here?
* Hackday follow-up - can we do something with the existing prototypes?
* Initiating the suggested format for Metametrik - contributions are
welcome http://econ.okfnpad.org/metametrik
* Other issues - updates from you!

*## Agenda - Yourtopia 2 Team Meeting*

* Update from Marian and unanswered questions
* TODOs in order to complete the project - texts, icons, translations

Please enter you name on the Etherpad and join in! (
http://econ.okfnpad.org/WGmeeting)

--
Velichka Dimitrova
Project Coordinator