[open-economics] Holiday special: Failed Bank Tracker data update - Dec. 20

Anders Pedersen anderspeders at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 07:02:02 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The Eurozone leaders just finalised the agreement on the Banking Union. So
it would to be great for us to launch something based on the Failed Bank
Tracker in the near future.

I would therefore suggest a Data Entry holiday special. We can work over
skype on the data for a few hours (or less) in order to make the data in
the Failed Bank Tracker useful for creating a nice visualisation like this (
http://graphicsweb.wsj.com/documents/Failed-US-Banks.html).

I would suggest next Thursday *Dec. 20th from 6PM (Berlin) / 5PM (London)*,
but would be glad to adjust to peoples schedules if another time works
better.

So grab your laptop/desktop, some gluhwein and join for some data entries.
Let me know if any of you are in? Just add your your skype ID to your email
response, and I will set up the call for next Thursday.

Best,
Anders

Check the Failed Bank Tracker page here:
http://openeconomics.net/projects/failed-bank-tracker/