[open-economics] Reminder: OpenEcon Working Group Meeting tomorrow - 5pm GMT

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Tue Feb 14 13:18:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

Are you up for the OpenEcon Working Group meeting tomorrow (February 15) at
5pm GMT? We will try to keep it short:

http://econ.okfnpad.org/WGmeeting

Here are the few things we will update on:

* Yourtopia 2 - what's the progress, what are the outstanding tasks

* Apps4Climate - we should fix the date (March 3rd) and start organing the
Hackday, topics to work on incl. DECC 2050 Pathways Calculator

* Announcing Alfred P. Sloan project grant

* Dataparties - ideas and suggestions

* Living Labs Award

* OpenEconomics Website

* OpenEconomics Book Club

* Other events to organise - BitCoin debate in London

Let us know if you have any other issues and concerns!

Generally, we would like Wednesday in the second week to be the time of the
regular OpenEcon Working Group meeting and probably the next one will be
scheduled for 6pm GMT not to clash with the Open Humanities meeting.

--
Velichka Dimitrova
Open Economics Working Group Coordinator