[open-economics] [open-development] Open Aid Data hackday planning - 22nd Feb at 1530

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Wed Feb 15 14:14:09 UTC 2012

Hey Mark,

I will be able to join you next week. The Open Economics Working Group is
definitely really interested in issues related to development economics, so
I hope me and some of the other active members will be able to contribute
to your event. Looking forward to the meeting.

Best,

Velichka

2012/2/14 Mark Brough <mark.brough at publishwhatyoufund.org>

> Hey all,
>

> A few of us are meeting on the 22nd February to make plans for an open aid
> data hackday, which we'd like to hold sometime around April/May.
>
> We're intending to meet at or near the Publish What You Fund offices (Old
> Street/Moorgate, London) at 1530. Everyone is welcome and very much
> encouraged to attend to contribute your ideas.
>
> The aim would be to have some pretty solid demonstration apps built at the
> end of the hackday, that link to particular questions/problems/use cases,
> as well as inform the development of future tools and services for working
> with this data in the future.
>
> Hope you can join us. If advance / if not able to join us on the 22nd
> there's a very draft background/planning document here:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mt1jt7VVhBGRRZiHuLwaumtPnU_grZNWyNa0UvVPkWs/edit?hl=en_GB
>

> Please forward to anyone else you think may be interested…
>
> thanks,
> Mark
>
> --
> Mark Brough
> Research Officer, Publish What You Fund
> Suite 1A, 2nd Floor, Royal London House, 22-25 Finsbury Square, London
> EC2A 1DX
> http://www.publishwhatyoufund.org
> Tel: +44 20 7920 6401
> Skype: mark-brough

Velichka Dimitrova
Open Economics Working Group Coordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation
Twitter: @okfnecon, @vndimitrova
Website: www.openeconomics.net