[open-economics] Voting for the date of the regular Open Economics WG meeting

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Mon Jan 2 22:20:28 UTC 2012

Dear team,

Happy New Year - I hope you had great holidays and I wish you all the
best in the new year. I look forward to working with you on our
forthcoming projects.

I have created a poll to determine the the regular online meeting of
Open Economics Working Group. As Doodle doesn't allow non-date
specific event schedule polls, you should ignore the date and vote for
specific day and time of the week. If you have any preference for
1,2,3 or 4th week in the month, please let me know with a short
e-mail.

Here is the voting link, please choose calendar view of the poll:

http://doodle.com/ftmp4wt73c66hnfq#cmt13700837

Please, mark the times they can ~never~ make as unavailable, and those
they can ~normally~ make as available.

Please check the calendar of the OKFN if you are participating in
other Working Groups or OKFN activities: http://okfn.org/calendar/.

The selected date and time, which you will select will become the
regular meeting time for the Working Group.
We are also working on creating a calendar, which will display all
regular Working Group meetings.

Best wishes,

Velichka