[open-economics] The Open Economics Website

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Wed Mar 28 15:29:51 UTC 2012

Dear all,

During our last Working Group meeting, it was decided that members of the
Working Group would like to have a short bio and picture featured on the
openeconomics.net website. I would like to invite those of you who would
like to be featured on the website to send me their details - a picture and
a short description about background and interest in the subject.

The design would be similar to the Advisory Panel webpage:
http://openeconomics.net/about/advisory-panel/

The Open Economics website will be also re-designed next week. If you have
ideas and suggestions both about content and as well as about format,
please e-mail me.
A re-designing session will take place next Tuesday (April 3rd) at 10am
with Kat Braybrooke, scheduled in the calendar.

--
Velichka Dimitrova
Community Coordinator