[open-economics] Reminder: Working Group meeting today at 5pm London / 6pm Berlin / 12pm Washington D.C. / 9am San Francisco
velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Wed Oct 3 11:31:21 UTC 2012
I would like to remind you that we are having our *monthly meeting of the
Open Economics Working Group* today.
The meeting will be online, at* 5pm London / 6pm Berlin / 12pm Washington
D.C. / 9am San Francisco.*
Please join us by signing up on the EtherPad:
Some of the agenda items for today include:
* Experiences from the Open Knowledge Festival
* Suggestion from the David Levine: create an online resource of *open*
(openly licensed) data: who would like to contribute in getting this started
* Open Economics Blog: would you like to write on the blog? Would you
suggest authors to invite?
* Mainstreaming Open Economics: we should be addressing more mainstream
* YourTopia around the world? Are you interested to start YourTopia in your
* Open Knowledge Index: Shall we try to extend it for last year
* Academic Hackday in London
Coordinator for Economics and Energy Projects
Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfn.org | http://openeconomics.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the open-economics