[open-economics] OD Literature Review @ EconOKFN

Thomas Kandler hallo at thomaskandler.net
Thu Oct 11 07:27:12 UTC 2012

Ahoi there,

I was recently making a comment about starting some kind of scientific
literature review (or literature list) on the benefits of open data [1].
Guo seemed to be quite approving of this idea and I wondered whether the
OKFN can provide resources (I am aiming at an easily accessible,
long-lasting wikipage) for proceeding in this matter. This may be a very
silly question but I am really not too familiar with the possibilities
you have. So, if you could give me a hint where to start, I would be
most delighted.

Have a nice day & cheers
Thomas

[1]