[open-economics] Call for Participation: First Open Economics International Workshop + Meetup at OKFestival

Guo Xu digitalepourpre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 05:40:01 UTC 2012

Hey folks,

This is great! I think we should also target specific faculties, as
economics and open data still do not overlap too much.

I have set up a list here with faculties I contacted and asked to
forward. Feel free to add more if you know:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArxHUTuXlPT2dGZaUWI1RUt2OG15dnprTGFVSzlfdnc#gid=0

Also, I think Dirk and I should definitely go as we are by now pretty
familiar with the topic and have been following the entire process.

We should also have a WG call soon, no? I think it would be generally
good to show more participation at econ conferences - EEA-ESEM was
quite a good vehicle for spreading the word.

@Velichka, Rufus, Dirk + everyone interested: Since we're all there:
Could we just meet quickly at the OKFestival, Friday when we're all
here? I'm unfortunately leaving Saturday morning, so can't attend the
Saturday meeting.

Talk later,

Guo