[open-economics] Monthly Meeting of the Open Economics Working Group - Oct 3, 5pm BST

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Thu Sep 27 13:50:28 UTC 2012

Dear group,

I would like to invite you to participate in the next Monthly Meeting of
the Open Economics Working Group. After a long summer break we are resuming
the monthly meetings. You might not have participated before or it might
have been a while since you last joined, yet you are all welcome to
participate and contribute.

*# When: Oct. 3, 2012 at 5pm London / 6pm Berlin / 12pm Washington D.C. /
9am San Francisco*

*# Where: online*

Please add your name and skype id in case you don't have me as as contact
already. See these details on the EtherPad:

http://econ.okfnpad.org/monthly-meeting-03-10-2012
<http://econ.okfnpad.org/monthly-meeting-03-10-2012>

*# Agenda*

(Please add your idea)

   - Experiences from the Open Knowledge Festival
   - Suggestion from the David Levine: create an online resource of *open*
   (openly licensed) data: who would like to contribute in getting this started
   - Open Economics Blog: would you like to write on the blog? Would you
   suggest authors to invite?
   - Mainstreaming Open Economics: we should be addressing more mainstream
   topics
   - YourTopia around the world? Are you interested to start YourTopia in
   your own country?

--
Velichka Dimitrova
Coordinator of the Open Economics Working Group