[open-economics] Failed banks on timeline

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Mon Jan 14 12:46:28 UTC 2013

Excellent work!

If you haven't seen Anders' blog post yet, here it is:
http://openeconomics.net/2013/01/07/timeline-of-failed-european-banks/

Cc-ing Labs here - the timeliner fails to load a few rows because of some
mistake, does anybody know what those problems might be and how to fix
them? I guess there is a way to embed this particular timeline in a webpage
with iframe code?

Thank you

Velichka Dimitrova
Open Economics Project Coordinator