[open-economics] works of Economics in Public Domain

John Levin john at anterotesis.com
Thu Jan 24 19:59:29 UTC 2013

On 24/01/2013 19:53, Jia Lyng wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Link for open access to several classics of Political Economy:
>
> http://www.marxists.org/reference/subject/economics/
>
> which ways to get systematic on collecting all those different sources and
> bringing forward to a wider public?
> best
> jia

I started a google spreadsheet for economic texts at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5rUXTj4nHcdElMN25kMHQ1T0NyRlUzT01hb2VPRWc#gid=0
Note that there are two pages (check the tabs at the bottom). The second
page lists sources for finding texts: Marxists, Archive.org, wikisource etc.

Best

John

--
John Levin