[open-economics] open-economics Digest, Vol 30, Issue 3

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Fri Jun 7 14:59:17 UTC 2013

Hi Ulrich,

On fös 7.jún 2013 09:42, Ulrich Atz wrote:
> Tryggvi, apologies for potentially missing something, but I'd like to help.

That's great. I appreciate all the help I can get so that I can
implement it correctly in OpenSpending.

> Can you share the data? I have an extensive background in econometrics.

Good to hear.

Currently I'm using the data from the World Bank:
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/FP.CPI.TOTL

I've taken that dataset and created a Data Package (which I'll use in
OpenSpending). The Data Package is available on data.okfn.org:
http://data.okfn.org/data/cpi/

I've also taken a look at the data from the Penn World Tables (Guo Xu
pointed me to that dataset). I haven't added that to the data package
(it adds some years and is measured differently but I'm unsure about the
license on the data).

I haven't looked at the data Florian Oswald pointed me to, but I'm about
to take a look.

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson

Technical Lead, OpenSpending