[open-economics] Econ Factbook

Alex Peek alexpeek1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 02:44:02 UTC 2015

Thanks Rodney.

I have looked at Quandl. It is a very good website with an enormous amount
of data. My problem with the website is that they do not have a good
country specific page to view economic data. Here is their country specific
page for the United States
<https://www.quandl.com/collections/usa/usa-economy-data>. This page has
too many statistics to easily analyze the economy of the United States.
It's overloaded with numbers and it's hard to follow.

Having a concise format is very important in my opinion for intuitively
analyzing an economy in my opinion.

- Alex