[open-economics] Econ Factbook

Alex Peek alexpeek1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 04:19:04 UTC 2015

Thanks Gustavo,

Sorry for the late reply. I just added a new page to the website:
http://econfactbook.org/historytimeline.html. It's a table of 19 regions in
the world with their GDP totals from the year 0 to 2003.

I am looking for volunteer contributions to build the programming for
 econfactbook <http://econfactbook.org/> to be automatically updated. If
anybody wants to volunteer they can contact me.