[open-economics] [Project-Development] Exploratory Analysis

Gustavo Silva gustavosantaremsilva at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 01:39:14 UTC 2015

Thank you for your enthusiasm Carsten,

I haven't been paying the necessary attention to this because there are
more urgent issues arising in regard to the coordination of this group. I
also felt a bit sad to see that nobody was interested in participating in
this project, after all.

Anyway, your image looks very interesting indeed. Thank you again! It is a
possible method, definitely!

I will try to solve other more urgent issues soon enough to turn my
attention to this.