[open-economics] The one year plan

Gustavo Silva gustavosantaremsilva at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 01:49:53 UTC 2016

Hello all,

In the past few days, I have been focusing on writing a document that I
named as a 1-Year plan.
For 2016, this should be our focus. At this stage, nothing is very
specific. I believe it is better to lay lower, focus on reactivating some
forgotten projects and, of course, have some activity in the group.
In 2017, I intend to have the same document, written all over, with new
fronts to tackle.

I need your feedback and I would like to know what you guys think of it.
Please, if you can find a couple of minutes to read a 10-page document,
have a read:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eYQeBtLEwplJ5xj8-iXsoXcCgM8jtP55jQJwo-zj7YY/edit?usp=sharing
I have the document available for comments.

This is the first time I ever wrote anything similar. I also would like to
have this document public, in the forums and/or the website, so feel free
to suggest any improvements in my English!

Also, as suggest by Rodney in the previous email, I created an account for
us in Gitter. It is the tool I was really looking for and the one I believe
this group was needing. In that document you can read about my plan to use
all resources (mailing list, forum, GitHub and Gitter) more efficiently.
After that, please sign-up in https://gitter.im/okfn-oe and feel free to
add all the rooms to your list.

Tomorrow and in the upcoming days, I will be working on the Econ Factbook
and I would kindly appreciate your help.

Thank you for your time!

Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo Silva