[Open-education] Hewlett: OER White Paper, BCG Report & RFP for Global OER Map

Cable Green cable at creativecommons.org
Mon Nov 18 20:50:59 UTC 2013

Apologies for any duplicate cross-postings.

Please review these three important updates from Hewlett:

   - White Paper: OER: http://www.hewlett.org/library/hewlett
   -foundation-publication/white-paper-open-educational-resources

   - BCG Report: The OER Ecosystem: http://www.hewlett
   .org/library/consultant-publication/open-education-resources-ecosystem

   - RFP for Global OER Map (deadline January 10, 2014):
   https://docs.google.com/a/creativecommons
   .org/file/d/0B5FQbmPL4C6TV21uT09CRXdIYnM/edit<https://docs.google.com/a/creativecommons.org/file/d/0B5FQbmPL4C6TV21uT09CRXdIYnM/edit>

Warm regards,

Cable