[Open-education] Open Educational Resources and Open Data

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 25 16:05:46 UTC 2013

Hello,

Sadly at the mo the list is only machine-readable -
http://solvonauts.org/?action=opml_list

but I can make a prettier one if it helps.

Some of these end points are RSS / OAI, some are flickr / tumblr usernames
so they aren't consistent yet. In my defence, built this as a proof of
concept really.

Pat