[Open-education] We are now Open Knowledge!

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Mon Apr 14 10:42:46 UTC 2014

Dear All,

This is an important week for our parent organisation. After a lot of
discussion, rethinking and effort the Open Knowledge Foundation is
having a branding re-launch. The key points are:

  * A name change: from 'Open Knowledge Foundation' to 'Open Knowledge'
  * A new logo
  * A new website
  * A rebooted wiki

All very exciting! Any questions around the brand are addressed on the
wiki <http://wiki.okfn.org/About_the_Open_Knowledge_brand> - you can
also see our new logo there too. More materials are currently being
prepared for the working groups and we will soon have downloadable
graphics and files, guidelines on how to best use the brand, and so on.

If you have any questions or comments the okfn-discuss mailing
<https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss> list is the best
place.

Thanks

Marieke