[Open-education] How can we get more discussion going on the Open Education list?

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:54:11 UTC 2014

Hello all,

So today I've been at the OCWCGlobal conference - the OpenCourseWare
Consortium is now the Open Education Consortium (so the hashtag obsoletes
itself during the conference).

You can see my slides at bit.ly/ocwcsolvo

I presented on solvonauts.org which you've been spammed about already

Some changes
1)Improved LRMI and RDFA in pages
2)Video, audio and picture search
3)One click for attribution for all resources
4)#randomoer hashtag is tweeted once an hour with a solvonauts item
5)@solvogram tweets an OER picture once an hour too

Happy friday

Pat