[Open-education] Wikimania 2014: Wikipedia belongs in Education

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Tue Aug 12 10:13:20 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

We had a great time at Wikimania last week. It was lovely to meet so
many of you at our community stand and hopefully get some new recruits
for the working group too! There were lots of great sessions on
education and open learning and teaching practice. We've written two
posts about the event:

  * Wikimania 2014: Wikipedia belongs in Education
    <http://education.okfn.org/wikimania-2014-wikipedia-belongs-in-education/>
  * Wikimania 2014: Wikidata all the way
    <Wikimania2014:%20Wikidata%20all%20the%20way>

If you attended how about sharing your thoughts and take homes!

Marieke

--

Marieke Guy
LinkedUp <http://linkedup-project.eu/> Project Community Coordinator |