[Open-education] The Global Open Data Index 2014 is now live!

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Tue Dec 9 09:55:51 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone!

FYI the Global Data Index is now live!

For those of you who are unaware of GDI (http://index.okfn.org/) - The
Global Open Data Index measures and benchmarks the openness of data
around the world, and then presents this information in a way that is
easy to understand and use.

A big question for the Open Education Working is whether it would be
good to see education data sets in the GDI - or even if there could be
an education data index.

Discuss ;-)

Marieke