[Open-education] What If Assessment of Online Learning Looked like the Web?

Rebecca Kahn bekka at p2pu.org
Thu Feb 6 10:43:01 UTC 2014

*Apologies for any cross posting...*

How to handle assessment for online learning has been a a headache for many
of us working in the ed-tech space since the very first OERs first rolled
off the production line. The fact that very few education people have
managed to find a solution which sits well for most people only makes it
all the more tantalizing a problem.

P2PU has been thinking about this a great deal lately, and we're proud to
announce the publication of the first
<http://reports.p2pu.org/reports/assessment_on_the_web/part_1/index.html>of
a three-part series of reports, where we look at trends in other web
communities to try and figure out a new model for thinking about how to
assess learning online.

We'd also love to know what you think of it...