[Open-education] Recording of SlideWiki.org webinar available

Sören Auer auer at cs.uni-bonn.de
Sun Jan 26 09:01:44 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Last Tuesday we were holding a webinar on our OpenEducationalResource
authoring platform SlideWiki.org. For those of you who were not able to
participate live, the video recording is now available:

http://youtu.be/r6cPQGij5Wo

Together with Darya we had the idea to propose starting a course on Open
Education in SlideWiki, which we could then translate into many
different languages. What do you think?

We could just use the draft of the Open Education Handbook [1] as basis.

Best,

Sören

[1] http://booktype.okfn.org/open-education-handbook/_info/

--
Enterprise Information Systems, Computer Science, University of Bonn
http://eis.iai.uni-bonn.de

Fraunhofer Institute Intelligent Analysis & Information Systems (IAIS)
Organized Knowledge -- http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de

Skype: soerenauer, Mobile +4915784988949

http://linkedin.com/in/soerenauer
https://twitter.com/SoerenAuer