[Open-education] First Open Education Working Group Call

Joe.Wilson at sqa.org.uk Joe.Wilson at sqa.org.uk
Thu Jan 16 09:07:31 UTC 2014

Dear Ms Guy

I am afraid that due to diary commitments Joe will be unable to take part
in the Open Education Working Group Call on 24 January.

Regards

Joan

Joan Knape
0345 213 5393

From:   Marieke Guy <marieke.guy at okfn.org>
To:     open-education at lists.okfn.org,
Date:   13/01/2014 12:41
Subject:        First Open Education Working Group Call

Dear All,

We now have a date for our first Open Education Working Group Call: Friday
24th January, 3pm GMT.

Although the timing won’t suit everyone we should be able to include
people from all over the globe, though unfortunately we may be a little
too early for Western America!

During the meeting we will be using an Etherpad for the agenda and notes.

We are hoping to hold the meeting in Google hangouts but would really
appreciate your Skype addresses in case we have any problems.

Please do keep a note of any suggestions/feedback/comments you have
relating to the call and the call organisation and pass them on. This will
be a learning experience for us so any help much appreciated! ;-)

Hope to see you there!

Marieke
--
Marieke Guy
LinkedUp Project Community Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0)

Join us on

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted by e-mail. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. SQA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Scottish Qualifications Authority
www.sqa.org.uk <http://www.sqa.org.uk>
postmaster at sqa.org.uk <mailto:postmaster at sqa.org.uk>