[Open-education] [OER] Wellcome Library: 100, 000 high resolution images (CC BY) of manuscripts, paintings, etchings, early photography, and advertisements

Jane Ross source21 at telus.net
Tue Jan 21 19:58:40 UTC 2014

This is very good news! Thank you.

The Wellcome Library will be a tremendous resource for individuals and organizations that are outside of higher education, industry and other sources of readily-available information.

Best regards

 Jane Ross, PhD. President
Association for Life-wide Living (ALL) of Alberta
Battle River Bus – Battle River Writing Centre
T: 780/672-9315