[Open-education] Free Webinar > Open Textbook Publishing and Adoptions > February 5 2014 > 2:00 pm (ET)

Danielle Paradis dani.paradis2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 18:39:52 UTC 2014

Speaking of open textbooks, I am recruiting educators and librarians who
have had experience in implementing open textbooks for a 60 minute
phenomenological study. I am a Masters student at Royal Roads University
writing my thesis on open textbooks. You can fine more information about
the project here:
http://bccampus.ca/2013/12/12/calling-open-textbook-advocates-danielle-paradis-wants-to-speak-with-you/

Please email me if interested!

Regards,